You are browsing the "Community" Category →

Our CEO, Jonathan Klein, recently released this report, that details 'Where We Stand' -- with a focus on press freedom and copyright....

Read More

Editor’s note: The Eddie Adams Workshop, an intense, tuition-free gathering of top professionals and carefully selected students, is now accepting applications. Getty Images is honored to support the EAW, and over the years, many of our...

Read More

How do you focus brand value in today's (overstimulated!) world? Join us April 4, 2012 for a free webinar where we explore just that. ...

Read More

Sicco Diemer reports on the progress a Getty Images grant-funded campaign has made in support of stopping female genital mutilation/ FGM....

Read More

Congratulations to our Mishmash Global Grand Prix winner Jason Harper for this gorgeous blend of video, music and a poem by Mark Anthony Thomas....

Read More

Behind the scenes: Our editing team picks the images our customers want, lightening fast ...and occasionally with a celebrity sitting in....

Read More

SXSW: a mix of TED, Spring Break, Mardi Gras, English football match, venture capital conference and beer hall with great BBQ ... agree? ...

Read More
no image

SXSW: We are SO there

March 9, 2012 | 0 Comments

Bags packed, flights boarded. Come check us out in Austin this week at SXSW... Here's where you can find us (at work, anyway): ...

Read More

Marilyn's image is still so visible, so how to show another side, tell her story differently? Melanie Hough takes you inside the Gallery. ...

Read More

One of our Flickr contributors, Patrick Matte, talks about a fun idea he had to photograph his friend's sphynx cat, and how he ended up with something he never thought was possible....

Read More

We know visual communication has the power to promote positive change in the world, and our Getty Images Creative Grants program is one way we help make it happen. We are now accepting entries with...

Read More

Greetings from Sundance!  This is my 10th year volunteering for the Sundance Film Festival. Apparently I will receive a keychain to commemorate this milestone, but I don’t come here for the gifts. I come for...

Read More

Last month more than 40 photographers from the golden age of Britain’s Fleet Street travelled from all over the world to gather at London’s Frontline Club for a rare chance to reunite with old colleagues....

Read More

We often talk about the power of imagery – and how a photo can move mountains. But did you know imagery, through the Compassionate Eye Foundation, also has the power to move medicine to children...

Read More