Getty Images Tasting the Limits Seminar
Advertisers often tiptoe near or across the fine line of what is acceptable in advertising, but where do we draw the line between tolerable and offensive ideas? Yesterday, an exclusive panel of leading international thinkers and risk takers explored boundaries of advertising during Tasting the Limits. They debated and offered insight into the competitive environment of advertising and why great adverts are expected to not just push the boundaries…but break them.
Moderator: Lewis Blackwell – Group Creative Director, Getty Images
1. Cami Levin – Creative Director, MTV Networks International
2. Jillian Lochner – Photographer (freelancer for Getty Images)
3. Mark Charkin – VP Advertising, Bebo
4. Patrick Burgoyne – Editor, Creative Review
5. Amir Kassaei – Chief Creative Officer, DDB Germany
ADVexpress interviewed Lewis Blackwell after the panel discussion and Lewis gives more insight to the use of imagery in advertising. Click here to hear what he has to say.